Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Year, New Challange

I started writing at this blog site because my friend gave me a challenge.
We were going to write both sides of the story, sadly life got in our way and we stopped that challenge before we even got started. When either one of us remembered to try to write something we couldn't link up... so now I propose another challenge.
This one is to myself and to anyone else who would like to join in.
Take a fairytale, give it a twist and create a short story with it.
I will be posting what I have written here and hopefully by the end of the year I will have something completed and entertaining.
I have had many people tell me that I am a natural storyteller, so this is my way of seeing if what they say is true.

Should I tell you the story that I am twisting or should I let you guess... Maybe I will let you guess....
and so I will begin with only an idea and a very rough outline.

Gauntlet Dropped... who will take up the challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment